Sweet Bubbles (Callisia repens variegata) is a variegated plant with pink and cream foliage. Foliage can grow to 60 cm long. Trim regularly to encourage the variegation to increase.
- Habitat: Regularly trim the foliage to encourage growth.
- Light: Prefers indirect sunlight
- Water: Water at least once a week, enough to keep the soil moist. Adjust watering frequency based on temperature and light levels.
- Soil: Well-drained soil or potting mix
- Fertiliser: Fertilise once a month during active growth stages.
Price (with pot) includes white ceramic pot and white bag with gift wrapping